No. You can apply to jobs for FREE on Career Wallets.
Note that genuine recruiters do not ask for money to schedule interviews or offer a job. If you are receiving such calls or emails, beware as this might be a job scam.
We regret that sometimes, despite our best efforts, false job postings are listed online, and non-existing job offers are sent via email to illegally collect personal information and/or money from unsuspecting job seekers. Please note that careerwallets.com does not approve of, or represent any employer or recruiter sending such fraudulent communication, which in fact are a violation of the Terms and Conditions. In such cases, we remain vigilant every day – When we receive complaints from Jobseekers about fraudulent or suspicious emails, we promptly notify the concerned employer client and, if necessary, block them from using our services. Report such cases to firstname.lastname@example.org
On basis of past complaints from jobseekers, we encourage you to be wary of the following:
- Do not share your personal, non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email
- Do not provide a call back phone number or provide contact information that is outside the country
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related purpose
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call
- Beware of calls/emails from people claiming to be Career Wallets employees. Only emails from @careerwallets.com domain belong to that of Career Wallets employees
Before you respond to such communication, we suggest you to do a discreet enquiry and be sure to verify the legitimacy of the employer with whom you are interacting.