Accounts Executive job responsibilities include keeping a track of the financial transactions, preparing financial reports, reviewing financial statements, preparing accounting ledgers and performing various other financial tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing Invoices in Latest Tally Version Tally ERP 9.
- Must be well versed In GST, TDS & BRS, Finance, Costing
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Filing Returns (GST, PTAX, ETC)
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be well versed with Tally and excellent in MS Excel
Preparing Bank Reconciliations Statement
Preparing Final Accounts
Timely providing financial reports
Preparing Employee Travel Reimbursement
Preparing Employee Other Reimbursement
Should have knowledge about GST, TDS, Professiona Tax, E-banking-E-filing, E-tax, Etc.
Other Account Related Works
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- Taxation: 1 year (Preferred)
- account executive: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bank reconciliation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Finance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Travel allowance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement