– Maintain the standard system of internal control over cash and cash items, including:
1. Control over cheque issued and bank deposits.
2. Returned cheque
3. Old outstanding cheque
4. Payroll account.- Preparing management reports, financial statements and statistic and related finance reports highlighting to management all aspect of company’s operating and accounting systems, internal control etc. Accurately and on a timely basis or on requisition.
– Receiving, storing, issuing finance for and controlling the cost of food, beverage and general supplies.- Receiving, keeping and disbursing funds.
– Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
– Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
– Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
– Maintain financial security by following internal controls.- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
– Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Responsibilities and Duties
– B.Com Graduate- Minimum 5yrs experience in the same role- Preferred Male candidate in 30-45years of age group- Knowledge of Advanced Excel (Pivot table, Linking sheets, V-lookup, H-lookup etc)
– Knows Balance sheet finalisation, BRS reconciliation, TDS,
C Form, Waybill generation
Return File of GST
PF, ESI, Ptax calculation
ROC – MGT 7 / MGT 9
ROC – AOC 4
ITAX – 15CA
– Attention to Detail- Deadline-Oriented- Confidentiality, Data Entry Management and General Math Skills
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
– Error free work
– Completing work as per dead-line
– Having through knowledge of the activity
– Pro in Excel and Tally
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- Tally: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- A/R Analysis: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Kolkata, West Bengal (Preferred)